From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vagrancy)
|Look up vagrant or vagrancy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A vagrant is an itinerant person without a home or regular employment.
Vagrant or vagrancy may also refer to:
- Vagrancy (biology), the state of roaming or growing far outside of ones species' usual range
- Vagrant (horse), an American racehorse
- Vagrancy (horse), an American racehorse
- Vagrant (film), a 2005 slasher movie
- Vagrant (software), a virtualized development tool
- The Vagrants, a mid-sixties Long Island rock and blue-eyed soul band
- ST Vagrant, a tugboat
- Eronia, a genus of butterflies in the family Pieridae commonly known as the Vagrants
- Nepheronia, another genus of Pieridae commonly known as the Vagrants
- Vagrant Records, an indie rock record label based in Los Angeles, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.