From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vagrancy)
|Look up vagrant or vagrancy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A vagrant is an itinerant person without a home or regular employment. See Vagrancy (people).
Vagrant or vagrancy may also refer to:
- Vagrancy (biology), the state of roaming or growing far outside of ones species' usual range
- Vagrant (horse), an American racehorse
- Vagrancy (horse), an American racehorse
- The Vagrant (film), a 1992 comedy horror starring Bill Paxton
- Vagrant (film), a 2005 slasher movie
- Vagrant (software) for creating and configuring virtual development environments
- The Vagrant, a 2002 Singapore TV series
- Vagrant Records, an indie rock record label based in Los Angeles, California
- The Vagrants, a mid-sixties Long Island rock and blue-eyed soul band
- Vagrant, a virtualized development tool
- ST Vagrant, a tugboat
- Eronia, a genus of butterflies in the family Pieridae commonly known as the Vagrants
- Nepheronia, another genus of Pieridae commonly known as the Vagrants
- Vagrant Island, Graham Land, Antarctica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.