|• Summer (DST)||(UTC+5)|
Vahan (Armenian: Վահան; formerly, Ordzhonikidze or Orjonikidze) is a town in the Gegharkunik Province of Armenia. When the town was founded in 1925, it was named in honor of Soviet politician and politburo member, Sergo Ordzhonikidze. Nearby upon a hill towards the eastern end of the town is an early-Iron-Age cyclopean fort.
- Vahan, Armenia at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 49; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|