Vahdat Hall or Talar-e Vahdat (built 1967) is an opera house in Tehran, Iran. Architect Aftandilian designed the building, partly modelled after the Vienna State Opera. Prior to 1979 it was known as Talar-e Rudaki. Among the performances: Dundee Repertory Theatre, Mohammad Esmaili, Parvaz Homay, Leningrad Ballet, Marcel Marceau, Bagher Moazen, Gorgin Mousissian's choir, Nour Ensemble, Pari Samar in Carmen, Tehran Symphony, Loris Tjeknavorian, Peyman Yazdanian. Other events in the space have included the Tehran Art Expo.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vahdat Hall.|
- Flickr. Avay e Doust Ensemble in Vahdat Hall, Tehran, 2001
- Flickr. Street musicians after the performance of Danton's Death, outside the Vahdat Hall, 2007
- Flickr. Building on Shahriar Str, off Hafez Ave, 2008
- Flickr. Tehran Symphonic Orchestra, Vahdat Hall, 2010
- Flickr. Hossein Alizadeh in concert, 2011