Vahram Zaryan learned the theater crafts, body movement and dance at the National Conservatory of Dramatic Art in Armenia. He then specialized in the art of mime and began his apprenticeship at the State Theater of Pantomime in Yerevan under the direction of Zhirayr Dadasyan. He moved on to the Paris Opera, where he studied classical dance with Yves Casati, and Decroux technique with Yvan Bacciocchi at the studio of Belleville. Zaryan perfected his artform at the prestigious École Internationale de Mimodrame de Marcel Marceau; he was, in fact, one of the last students to receive a degree from this school. Zaryan has also interned and taken graduate courses with Ariane Mnouchkine, Carolyn Carlson and Maurice Béjart.
He created a company of mime called “Le théâtre suspendu” with other Marcel Marceau graduates. This company performed signature pieces such as Sépia Quartet, and Le linge entre autres, both in France and abroad. At the time of the creation of the company, Zaryan interpreted—among other roles—that of the white mime at a gala at the Palais Garnier in honor of director Sergei Parajanov in a theatrical rendition of this master of Soviet cinema’s great film The Color of Pomogranates. Zaryan  also interpreted to much critical success the role of Vespone in the Pergolesi opera La serva padrona at the Theater of the Tambour Royal in Paris. Vahram Zaryan performed many roles in various companies around the world (Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Iran, Egypt, Russia, Armenia...). Also acting for film and television.
Vahram Zaryan Compagnie
Zaryan created the performance, «Confession», which is presented in France and across Europe, as well as at the official closing ceremony of International Mime Festival in Tsakhkadzor in 2010. Is quickly follows another show Mater Replik played at L'Atelier du Plateau in Paris, toured Europe, the United States (New York City / Richmond Shepard Teatre) and Russia, La Tete en Bas  (The head down) a novel, published in 2002 Noëlle Châtelet is suitable for Contemporary Mime show by Vahram Zaryan Company in 2012-13.
In 20012 and 20013 The Vahram Zaryan Company is associated Monfort Theatre, Cultural Institution of the City of Paris and participates in projects funded by the DAC workshops and DASCO the City of Paris.
Vahram Zaryan also leads his career in contemporary art. He performs in museums and contemporary art galleries in the world. He joined Nina Childress to exhibit her artwork Rideau Vert at the Gallery of Bernard Jordan in Paris, and staged a performance according to Dramatic Corporeal Mime taken from Etienne Decroux.
Performances: Contemporary Mime, Dance Theatre
- 2013 : La Tête en bas by Noëlle Châtelet (Adaptation of the novel and staged a performance of contemporary mime).
- 2012–2013 : MATER REPLIK also interpreted to much critical success the role of Vespone in the Pergolesi opera La serva padrona at the Theater of the Tambour Royal
- 2012 : IL Y A
- 2011 : CONFESSION
- 2011 : La Serva Padrona Giovanni Battista Pergolesi
- 2009 : Couleurs de la grenade (Sergei Parajanov)
- 2008 : Chaplin
- 2007 : Sepia Quartet Théâtre suspendu
- 2006 : Le Linge
Bibliography / Publications
- MYSTERY OF ART: Marcel Marceau (Originally: ՄԱՐՍԵԼ ՄԱՐՍՈՅԻ ԱՐՎԵՍՏԻ ՀՍՏԱԿՈՒԹՅԱՆ ԱՌԵՂԾՎԱԾԸ...) - 2013 Armenia
- Mater Replik (2012 France)
- Fragil — Rencontre avec Vahram Zaryan, artiste de mimodrame
- LA SERVA PADRONA — Site Jimdo de Tambour Royal
- Vahram Zaryan Cie Creative. "Vahram Zaryan Cie | ARTE Creative" (in French). Creative.arte.tv. Retrieved 2013-10-21.
- НА СЦЕНЕ - ВАГРАМ ЗАРЯН, УЧЕНИК МАРСЕЛЯ МАРСО [ON STAGE - VAHRAM dawn APPRENTICE Marcel Marceau] (in Russian). Голос Армении - Общественно-политическая газета - 20157 (84). 2011-08-18. Retrieved 2013-10-18.
- Christophe Gervot (April 4, 2011). "Rencontre avec Vahram Zaryan, artiste de mimodrame" [Meet Vahram Zaryan, mime artist] (in French). Fragil. Retrieved 2013-10-18.
- Free performances by members of the Union of Theater Figures of Armenia to be followed by discussions 11/09/2013
- виртуальный город (in Russian). Yerevan.ru. 2011-08-03. Retrieved 2013-10-18.[dead link]
- "La tête en bas" (in French). Forum Européen de Bioéthique - Forum Culture. Retrieved 2013-10-21.
- Mairie de Paris. "Le Monfort avec le collčge François Villon 14e" (in French). Paris.fr. Retrieved 2013-10-21.
- Paris.fr site officiel the Paris=http://quefaire.paris.fr/fiche/78315__nina_childress_vahram_zaryan_a_la_galerie_bernard_jordan
- Vahram Zaryan Company. "MATER REPLIK I CIE VAHRAM ZARYAN I NY - Contemporary Performance Network". Contemporaryperformance.org. Retrieved 2013-10-21.
- AZG Daily. "ՄԱՐՍԵԼ ՄԱՐՍՈՅԻ ԱՐՎԵՍՏԻ ՀՍՏԱԿՈՒԹՅԱՆ ԱՌԵՂԾՎԱԾԸ | AZG Daily". azg.am. Retrieved 2014-11-26.
- Zaryan, V.; Bracon, F.; Jasenkova, J. (2012). MATER REPLIK: Dossier du spectacle. p. 3. Retrieved 2014-11-26.