From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vain may refer to:
- Vain (horse) (1966-1991), a champion Australian Thoroughbred racehorse
- Vain Stakes, an Australian Thoroughbred horse race
- Vain (band), a glam metal band formed in the San Francisco Bay Area in 1986
- Bruno Vain, soccer sportscaster
- Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia (VAIN), a medical disorder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.