|Full name||Valentin Sébastien Roger Roberge|
|Date of birth||9 June 1987|
|Place of birth||Montreuil, France|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|Les Lilas FC|
|2007–2008||Paris SG B||31||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, 28 January 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Montreuil, Seine-Saint-Denis, Roberge had spells with hometown's ESD Montreuil, Les Lilas FC and Paris FC before joining En Avant de Guingamp for his senior debuts, but he went on to appear only for the reserve side.
Aris / Marítimo
In the 2008 summer Roberge signed for Greek club Aris Thessaloniki FC, penning a three-year contract. He made his debut against Panathinaikos F.C. but, midway trough his second year, an economic crisis took hold of the club, and he went five months without being paid before his link was terminated.
Following his release, Roberge moved to Portugal's C.S. Marítimo after a successful trial. He started in all of his 25 league appearances in the 2011–12 season, helping the Madeirans finish fifth and qualify for the UEFA Europa League.
On 10 June 2013, Premier League side Sunderland announced the signing of Roberge on a free transfer. He made his debut on 17 August in a 0–1 home defeat against Fulham, and scored his first goal on 24 September in the 2–0 home win over Peterborough for the campaign's League Cup, heading in an Adam Johnson cross.
- "Valentin Roberge, la nouvelle sensation française de la Liga Sagres" [Valentin Roberge, new French sensation in Liga Sagres] (in French). Foot Mercato. 3 April 2011. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
- "Francês Roberge chega à experiência" [Frenchman Roberge arrives on trial] (in Portuguese). Record. 29 June 2010. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
- "Sunderland have signed Valentin Roberge, Cabral and Modibo Diakite". Sky Sports. 10 June 2013. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
- "Sunderland 0–1 Fulham". BBC Sport. 17 August 2013. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
- "Sunderland 2–0 Peterborough". BBC Sport. 24 September 2013. Retrieved 27 September 2013.