Valentina Rastvorova (born 17 July 1933) is a former Soviet fencer and Olympic champion in foil competition.
She received a gold medal in foil team and a silver medal in foil individual at the 1960 Summer Olympics in Rome. She received a silver medal in foil team in 1964.
- 1960: Soviet Union (Prudskova, Zabelina, Shishova, Petrenko, Gorokhova, Rastvorova)
- 1964: Hungary (Marosi, Juhász, Ágoston, Dömölky, Újlaky-Rejtő)
- 1968 – 1972: Soviet Union (Zabelina, Samusenko, Novikova-Belova, Gorokhova, Tširkova)
- 1976: Soviet Union (Novikova-Belova, Knyazeva, Sidorova, Gilyazova, Nikonova)
- 1980: France (Latrille-Gaudin, Trinquet, Bégard, Brouquier, Muzio)
- 1984: West Germany (Kircheis-Wessel, Weber, Hanisch, Bischoff, Funkenhauser)
- 1988: West Germany (Bau, Fichtel, Funkenhauser, Klug, Weber)
- 1992: Italy (Bianchedi, Bortolozzi-Borella, Trillini, Vaccaroni, Zalaffi)
- 1996: Italy (Bortolozzi-Borella, Trillini, Vezzali)
- 2000: Italy (Bianchedi, Trillini, Vezzali)
- 2008: Russia (Boiko, Shanayeva, Nikishina, Lamonova)
- 2012: Italy (Vezzali, Di Francisca, Errigo, Salvatori)