|Born||Valeria Virginia Laura Marini
14 May 1967
|Occupation||Model, actress, showgirl, fashion designer|
|Years active||1967 - present|
|Spouse(s)||Giovanni Cottone (2013)|
Born in Rome but raised in Cagliari, Sardinia, land of origin of her parents, Valeria's first cinematographic appearance was in 1987 in the film Cronaca nera. After this she made her debut in theatre with the comedy I ragazzi irresistibili, in 1991. In 1992 she debuted in television with the show Luna di miele. It was in this programme that she was noticed by director Pierfrancesco Pingitore, who chose her to replace Pamela Prati in the Bagaglino spectaculars, annual series of theatre shows transformed into television variety programmes. She took part in several series of these such as Bucce di banana, Champagne, Rose rosse, Viva le italiane, Miconsenta, Barbecue.
She has also acted in several films, and in the 2000s, she began a career as a fashion designer. In 2006 she took part in the reality show Reality Circus. In 2010 she co-hosted the television programme I raccomandati, with Pupo, Emanuele Filiberto and Georgia Luzi.
- I ragazzi irresistibili, directed by Marco Parodi (1991)
- Nata Ieri, directed by Giuseppe Patroni Griffi (1996)
- All'Angelo Azzurro, directed by Giorgio Albertazzi (2000)
- IP (1994-1996)
- 3 Italia (2005-1006)
- Puntoshop Channel (2007)
- Lambretta Pato (2008)
- 2010 - Volare (CD single) feat DJ Roberto Onofri
- (Italian) Emilia Costantini (1 December 2005). "Cecchi Gori mi teneva prigioniera per contratto". Corriere della Sera.
- (Italian) Valerio Cappelli (1 December 2005). "La Marini: e adesso sfido Marilyn in teatro". Corriere della Sera.
- (Italian) Edoardo Sassi (10 July 2005). "Valeria, la tua linea è porno". Corriere della Sera.
- (Italian) E (1 December 2005). "Reality Circus: fine anticipata". Corriere della Sera.
- (Italian) Emilia Costantini (1 December 2005). "Per adesso faccio la gavetta ma presto uno show tutto mio". Corriere della Sera.