From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Valerian or valerian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Valerian may refer to:
- Valerian (herb), a medicinal plant, Valeriana officinalis
- Other plants in the genus Valeriana
- Centranthus, a genus containing plants closely related to Valeriana
- Valerian (name), and persons with it
- Valerian (emperor), Roman emperor from 253 to 259
- Valerian of Abbenza (377–457), bishop of Abbenza
- Saints Tiburtius, Valerian and Maximus, Christian martyrs
- An Archbishop of Aquileia, 369–388
- A bishop of the Ancient Diocese of Auxerre
in other uses:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.