From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Competitor for Italy|
|Gold||2005 Belgrade & Rome||Team|
Valerio Vermiglio (born March 1, 1976 in Messina) is an Italian volleyball player, who was a member of the Italian men's national team, that won the silver medal at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece.
- Sisley Treviso (2002-2007)
- Lube Banca Marche Macerata (2007-2011)
- Zenit Kazan (2011-2013)
- Fakel Novy Urengoy (2013-2014)
- Copra Elior Piacenza (2014-2015)
- Shahrdari Urmia (2015-)
- 2005–06 CEV Champions League - Champion, with Sisley Treviso
- 2011–12 CEV Champions League - Champion, with Zenit Kazan
- 2000 Knight's Order of Merit of the Italian Republic
- 2004 Officer's Order of Merit of the Italian Republic
- "Olympics". sports-reference. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- CEV. "Sisley Treviso wins Champions' League!". Retrieved 2010-06-05.
- "Zenit KAZAN shatters PGE Skra dreams of home glory". CEV. 2012-03-18. Retrieved 2012-04-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Valerio Vermiglio.|
|This article about an Italian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|