From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Valero may refer to:
- Aaron Valero (1913–2000), Israeli physician and educator; great-grandson of Jacob Valero
- Borja Valero (born 1985), Spanish football player who plays for ACF Fiorentina
- Edwin Valero (1981–2010), Venezuelan professional boxer
- Haim Aharon Valero (1846–1923), banker and first non-rabbi to lead the Sephardi Kollel in Jerusalem; son of Jacob Valero
- Jacob Valero (1813–1874), banker; founder of Jacob Valero & Company, the first private bank in Palestine
- Xavi Valero (born 1973), Spanish former football goalkeeper
- valero, a prefix referring to derivatives of valeric acid
- Valero, Salamanca, a municipality in the province of Salamanca, Spain
- Valero Energy Corporation, an American Fortune 500 company, based in San Antonio, Texas
- Valero Corporation, a Computer Software Company, based in Monterrey, Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.