From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up valiant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Valiant may refer to:
- Plymouth Valiant, automobile manufactured by the Plymouth division of Chrysler Corporation from 1960 to 1976
- Chrysler Valiant, automobile manufactured by Chrysler Australia from 1962 to 1981
- Chrysler Valiant Charger, automobile manufactured by Chrysler Australia from 1971 to 1976
- Velocette Valiant, a British motorcycle made by Velocette
- Prince Valiant, comic strip
- Valiant (comics), British comic published between 1962 and 1976
- Valiant Comics, comic book publisher
- Eddie Valiant, one of the main characters in Who Censored Roger Rabbit? and its film adaptation, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
- SS Valiant, a starship found in the original Star Trek TV series, featured in the episode "Where No Man Has Gone Before"
- USS Valiant (NCC-74210), ship in the Star Trek universe featured in the Deep Space Nine episode "Valiant"
- USS Valiant (NCC-75418), ship in the Star Trek universe featured on a display in the feature film Star Trek Nemesis
- "Valiant" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Valiant : A Modern Tale of Faerie, urban fantasy novel by Holly Black
- Valiant (Doctor Who), airborne aircraft carrier controlled by UNIT in Doctor Who
- Destin Faroda, the Valiant of Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen video game and Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber video game.
Film and television
- The Valiant (1929 film), which tells the story of a man condemned to execution
- The Valiant (1962 film), directed by Roy Ward Baker
- The Valiant (play), a 1924 stage play
- Valiant (film), a 2005 film about British homing pigeons
- "Valiant" (Merlin), second episode of the British television series Merlin
- Valiant (Caminhos do Coração), a character in the Brazilian soap opera Caminhos do Coração
- HMS Valiant (1863), ironclad Hector-class battleship
- HMS Valiant (1914), Queen Elizabeth-class battleship
- HMS Valiant (S102), the second British nuclear-powered submarine
- Project Valiant, cancelled Indian secret ballistic missile project
- USCGC Valiant (WMEC-621), United States Coast Guard medium endurance cutter
- USS Valiant, United States Navy ships
- Valiant-class submarine, the first fully British class of nuclear fleet submarines
- Valiant tank, British tank design of the Second World War
- Vickers 131 Valiant, British biplane bomber
- Vickers Valiant, British jet bomber
- BT-13 Valiant, World War II-era basic trainer aircraft built by Vultee Aircraft for the United States Army Air Corps
- HMC Valiant, a customs cutter of the UK Border Agency
- Valiant Records, independent record label which was acquired in 1965 by Warner Bros.
- The Valiants, nickname of the British football club Port Vale F.C.
People named Valiant
- James Valiant (1884-1917), English cricketer
- Jimmy Valiant (born 1942), professional wrestler
- Leslie Valiant (born 1949), British computer scientist and computational theorist
- Valiant Swart, a Akrifaans folk singer
- The Valiant Sixty, a group of early Quaker leaders and activists in the latter part of the 17th century
- HMS Valiant, several ships of the name
- USS Valiant, several ships of the name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.