|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. (October 2013)|
Validas is a mobile intelligence company that analyzes cell bills for Fortune 500 enterprises and municipalities. Patented  SAAS technology, called VERA, analyzes a wireless bill for errors and compares the historic usage of the customer to the options available to them from their wireless carrier. From this information, Validas then makes recommendations to the customer regarding the optimal configuration of their wireless plan. The patent applies to the software's unique process of taking such billing data and transforming it into actionable information.
The word Validas  is derived from several ideas. It is related to "validate," which is the core of what it does to wireless bills; validate whether bills are accurate and find plan mismatches and errors to save money. It means "powerful" in Latin and Spanish. The technology and the information Validas provides are powerful—empowering users to understand how they use their wireless services and how they spend every cent. Finally, it derives from "veritas," which means truth. The goal of the technology has been to put truth in wireless billing by delivering accurate and detailed information into users' hands.
- "Save Money On Your Cell Phone Bill". Fox News. Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- Blumenthal, Karen (2011-07-30). "Have You Been Hit By 'Cramming' Charges?". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- Chen, Brian (2012-02-23). "Is Throttling Smartphones Pointless? Study Suggests So". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- Moe, John (2012-02-27). "Are you getting throttled into paying more for your wireless coverage?". American Public Media. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- Furchgott, Roy (2011-07-05). "Verizon to Drop Its Unlimited Mobile Data Plan". The New York Times. Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- Furchgott, Roy (2011-07-15). "Virgin Mobile Changes Pricing". The New York Times. Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- "Smart Phone Data Nibblers Outnumber Data Hogs". Consumer Reports. Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- "Are You Overpaying For Smartphone Data?". CNET. Retrieved 2011-08-06.
- "How to save money on: cell phones - The Red Tape Chronicles - MSNBC.com". Redtape.msnbc.com. Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- "Wringing revenue from wireless bills - Houston Business Journal:". Bizjournals.com. 2008-02-29. Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- Patrick (2008-02-04). "Entrepreneur Spotlight - Validas". Cashmoneylife.com. Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- "The Big Idea Effect: Validas - The Big Idea Blog". CNBC.com. Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- "Former Sprint exec takes job with Texas wireless firm | Sprint Connection | News and views on Sprint Nextel". Sprintconnection.kansascity.com. Retrieved 2009-03-03.