From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Valletta is the capital city of Malta.
Valletta may also refer to:
- Valletta F.C., Maltese football club
- Valletta Waterfront, wharf in Floriana, Malta
- Bank of Valletta, Maltese bank
- Valletta, Malta Tornado, tornado in 1551
- Valletta Treaty, Council of Europe treaty
- Vickers Valetta, aeroplane
- Amber Valletta (born 1974), American actress and model
- Anthony Valletta (1908–1988), Maltese naturalist
- Vittorio Valletta (1883–1967), Italian industrialist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valletta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.