From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vampira may refer to:
- Maila Nurmi (1922–2008), a 1950s TV horror hostess and star of the 1959 film Plan 9 From Outer Space, who performed under the name "Vampira"
- The Vampira Show, the Emmy-nominated TV show that she hosted
- Vampira (film) (also known as Old Dracula), a 1974 comedy film
- "Vampira", a song by Commander Cody of Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen on his 1978 album Flying Dreams
- "Vampira", a song by Devin Townsend on the 2006 album Synchestra.
- "Vampira", character in the comic Captain Marvel, Jr., issue #116, December 1952.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.