From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013)
Vana Vishesha Sthalangal are the Siva temple which located on famous forest area. The word Vana means Forest area and Vishesha maens famous. These temples are located in Tamil Nadu State.
Vana Vishesha Sthalangal listed below:
- Kadambavanam – Madurai
- Kundalivanam – Thiruvakkarai
- Kudhavanam – Thiruvuchchathanam
- Shanbagavanam – Thirunageswaram
- Magizhavanam – Thiru needur
- Midhuvanam – Nannilam
- Maraivanam – Vedaranyam (Thirumaraikadu)
- Madhavivanam – Thirumurugan
- Poondi Vilvavanam – Thiruvadanai
- Venuvanam – Thirunelveli