From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vanaja may mean:
- Vanaja (2006 film), an Indian movie by Rajnesh Domalpalli
- Vanaja (Finland), a former Finnish municipality and Iron Age archaeological excavation
- Vanajavesi, a lake in Finland
- Vanajan Autotehdas, a defunct producer of Vanaja heavy vehicles in Hämeenlinna, Finland
- A common Indian name: in Sanskrit, "vana" means "forest" and "Vanaja" means "forest born"; also spelled Vanaia, Vanaiah, Vanya, Vanyah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.