From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Vang or vang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vang may refer to:
- Vang, Bornholm, a village on the island of Bornholm, Denmark
- Vang, Oppland, a municipality in Oppland, Norway
- Vang, Hedmark, a former municipality in Hedmark, Norway
- Vang, a village in Ka Choun, Cambodia
- Vəng (disambiguation), Azerbaijan
- Boom vang, a sailing part
- Gaff vang, a sailing part
- Vang is a common surname among Hmong Americans, including
- Bora Vang (born 1987), Chinese-born Turkish table tennis player
- D-alanine—D-serine ligase, an enzyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.