From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vanilla (orchid))
|Look up Vanilla or vanilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vanilla is a flavoring.
Vanilla may also refer to:
- Vanilla extract, a solution containing the flavor compound vanillin as the primary ingredient
- Vanilla software, is a computer software which is not customized. The term comes from the traditional standard flavor of ice cream, vanilla flavor.
- Vanilla (genus), a genus of orchids
- Vanilla planifolia, the species which is the primary source of vanilla flavoring
- Vanilla (color)
- Vanilla sex, sexual behavior which a culture regards as standard or conventional
- Vanilla (band), a girl band from Barnet, London, England
- vanilla (forum), a lightweight Internet forum package
- Vanilla (EP), an EP by Eiko Shimamiya
- "Vanilla" (Gackt song)
- "Vanilla" (Leah Dizon song)
- Vanilla the Rabbit, a Sonic the Hedgehog character
- Vanilla Series, a brand of pornographic anime
- Vanilla, an Asterix character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.