From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vanilla (orchid))
|Look up Vanilla or vanilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vanilla is a flavoring.
Vanilla, in a botanical and biological meaning, may also refer to:
- Vanilla extract, a solution containing the flavor compound vanillin as the primary ingredient
- Vanilla (genus), a genus of orchids
- Vanilla planifolia, the species which is the primary source of vanilla flavoring
Vanilla, in a derived meaning, may also refer to:
- Vanilla (color), a yellow color variation
- vanilla (forum), a lightweight Internet forum package
- (Plain) vanilla, something standard or conventional
Vanilla, in art and media, may also refer to:
- Vanilla (band), a girl band from Barnet, London, England
- Vanilla (EP), an EP by Eiko Shimamiya
- "Vanilla" (Gackt song)
- "Vanilla" (Leah Dizon song)
- Vanilla the Rabbit, a Sonic the Hedgehog character
- Vanilla Series, a brand of pornographic anime
- Vanilla, an Asterix character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vanilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.