From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A vapor is a substance in the gas phase below its boiling point.
Vapor or vapour may also refer to:
- Vapor (novel), by Amanda Filipacchi
- Vapor (G.I. Joe), a fictional villain in the G.I. Joe universe, member of Cobra
- Vapor (Marvel Comics), a villainess
- VAPOR (software), a visualization tool used in geosciences
- Vapour Col, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
- MC Vapour
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.