From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vapors or vapours in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vapors (or vapours) may be:
- Vapor, the gaseous state of matter
- Vapors (disease), an archaic term for certain mental and/or physical illnesses
- The Vapors, a New Wave/power pop band from England
- "Vapors", a second-season episode of seaQuest DSV
- "Vapors", a single by Snoop Dogg from his 1996 album Tha Doggfather
- Vapours, a 2009 album by Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vapors.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.