From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up var in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Var, VAR, VAr, VaR, or var may refer to:
- Varna Airport IATA airport code
- Vacuum arc remelting, a process for production of steel and special alloys
- Value-added reseller, a company that adds some feature(s) to an existing product(s), then resells it, common in the electronics industry
- Vector autoregression, an econometric method of analysis
- Visual aural range, a radio navigation aid for aircraft, predecessor to VHF omnidirectional range
- Free Anti Revolutionary Party (Vrije Anti Revolutionaire partij), a Dutch political party
- Value at risk in economics and finance
- Var (department), a French department
- Vár, a goddess in Norse mythology or castle in Hungarian
- Var (river) in France
- Var, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Var, Iran (disambiguation), other places in Iran
- Uar, the name of a proto-Mongolian tribe placed in charge of the Uyghurs by the Rouran
- Var, a village in Obreja Commune, Caraş-Severin County, Romania
- Var, a village in Jibou town, Sălaj County, Romania
- Var the Stick, List of works by Piers Anthony, an eponymous character in a science fiction novel by Piers Anthony
- Variable (programming), in programming languages
- Variance in statistics
- Variety (botany) in taxonomy and biology
- Vara, an old Spanish and Portuguese unit of length, still used in legal land surveys in Texas
- /var, a directory on Unix-like computer systems
- Volt-ampere reactive, a unit which is the imaginary counterpart of the watt
- All pages beginning with "Var"
- All pages with titles containing "Var"
- Vars (disambiguation)
- Variable (disambiguation)
- Variant (disambiguation)
- Variety (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.