From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For people with the last name of Vargas, see Vargas (surname).
Vargas may refer to:
- Getúlio Vargas, Rio Grande do Sul, a municipality in the state of Rio Grande do Sul
- Julia Vargas Avenue, a major thoroughfare in Metro Manila
- Vargas, Venezuela, one of the 23 states which make up the country
- Vargas, a SPECTRE assassin in the novel Thunderball
- Vargas, the Marvel Comics character
- Edgar Vargas, a character in Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.
- Rocco Vargas, a science-fiction comic-book hero created by Daniel Torres
- Feliciano Vargas, the human name for the main character in the Japanese webcomic Hetalia: Axis Powers, the human personification for Northern Italy.
- Lovino Vargas, the human name for the character in the Japanese webcomic Hetalia: Axis Powers, the human personification for Southern Italy. Elder brother of Feliciano Vargas.
- Miguel Vargas, the character played by Charlton Heston in the 1958 film Touch of Evil.
- Akeem Vargas, German basketball player
- Alberto Vargas, Peruvian pin-up artist
- Eloy Vargas (born 1988), Dominican basketball player
- Getulio Vargas, former Brazilian President
- Jose Maria Vargas, former Venezuelan President
- Mario Vargas Llosa, Peruvian writer, winner of Nobel Prize in Literature 2010, former candidate for Presidency of Peru
- Ronald Vargas, Venezuelan footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vargas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.