From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up variant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Variant may refer to:
- Variant name (geography), a name for a geographic feature that is not in primary use
- Variant Chinese character, Chinese characters that can be used interchangeably
- Chess variant, a game derived from, related to or similar to chess in at least one respect
- Orthographical variant, a variant spelling of the same botanical name
- Variant symlinks, a symbolic link to a file that has a variable name embedded in it
- Variant (magazine), British cultural magazine since 1984
- Variant type, in programming languages
- Volkswagen Variant, an air-cooled station wagon produced until the early 1980s
- Z-variant, unicode characters that share the same etymology but have slightly different appearances
- Variant cover, an issue of comic books printed with multiple cover art
- Variant (logic), a term of formula obtained from another one by consistently renaming all variables
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.