From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Varicella may refer to:
- Chickenpox, a disease caused by infection with varicella zoster
- Varicella vaccine, a vaccine that protects against chickenpox and shingles
- Varicella zoster virus, a virus that causes chickenpox and shingles
- Varicella (video game), a 1999 video game
- Varicella (gastropod), a snail genus in family Oleacinidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Varicella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.