From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up varun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Varun commonly refers to Varuna, (also known as Parjanya) the god of the sky and rain, of waters and of the celestial ocean, as well as a god of law and of the underworld, who is mentioned in Vedas.
Varun may also refer to:
- Varun, Iran (disambiguation)
- Varun Badola, television actor
- Varun Chopra, cricketer (Essex / Warwickshire and England U-19)
- Varun Gandhi, politician and son of Sanjay Gandhi
- Varun Khandelwal, television actor
- Varun Sandesh, film actor
- Varun Dhawan, Bollywood actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.