From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Varyags (disambiguation))
- Varangians, ancestors of the Rus' sometimes called "Vikings" in English publications
- Variags of Khand, a people of J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- Former Soviet aircraft carrier Varyag, now Chinese aircraft carrier Liaoning
- Russian corvette Varyag (1862), a Bogatyr class screw corvette
- Russian cruiser Varyag, any one of three different cruisers in the Russian and Soviet Navy
- MP-445 Varyag, a Russian semi-automatic pistol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.