||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2011)|
Schools and Colleges
- Sommerville school
- East Point School
- Cosmos Public School
- Angels Public School
- Evergreen Public School
- Dashmesh Public School
- Government School (three)
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- Shaheed Rajguru College Of Applied Sciences For Women
- DDA Market (near city appts.)
- DDA Market (near Dainik Janyug appts)
- Vardhman Plaza
- Sunrise Plaza
- plaza market (near Evergreen Public School)
The medical facilities of Vasundhara Enclave include Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, Government pharmacy and several other private Clinics.
Sri Sankathara Ganapathy Temple (opposite City Apartments) Hindu Temple made with Vaastu principles(Temple Architecture) practiced in South India for 1,400 years of known history. Built and constructed in April 2004 but pulled down in early 2009 as DDA (Delhi Development Authority – a state owned TownPlanner) refused to give an adjacent plot but the temple has been renovated.
Other temples at Vasundhara Enclave are:
- Temple opposite to B-4 paryatan Vihar Society gate
- Temple behind DDA Market (Near Nav Jagriti Apartments), though known as a part of Dallupura village
- New Ashok Nagar: Available facility Auto rickshaw and peddle rickshaw
- Noida Sec-15 also called Gole chakkar: Available facility Auto rickshaw and peddle rickshaw
- Connected till Shastri Park Metro Station by feeder buses with fairly good connectivity. Getting to metro stations is not too difficult. *Feeder buses and other small private buses are available. It takes about 15 minutes by these buses and 5 minutes by own conveyance to reach the metro station.
- The routes of few DTC buses like 118 (Mayur Vihar Phase 3 to ISBT) and 378 (Mayur Vihar Phase 3 to Central Secretariat) have been altered to connect Vasundhara Enclave with the buses.
- Feeder Bus route F-313 A starts from Maharaja Agarsen College and goes to Yamuna Vihar.