From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vat or VAT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vat or VAT may refer to:
- A type of container such as a barrel, storage tank, or tub, often constructed of welded sheet stainless (corrosion resistant) steel, and used for holding, storing, and processing liquids such as milk, wine, and beer
- Value added tax, a consumption tax levied on value added
- Vanajan Autotehdas, a defunct heavy vehicle producer
- Vát, a village in Hungary
- Vatican Library, the library of the Vatican
- Vat dyes, a type of water-insoluble dyes
- VAT identification number
- Virtual Allocation Table, a component of the Universal Disk Format
- A form of Việt-Võ-Đạo, the philosophy behind many Vietnamese martial arts
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Vat"
- All pages with titles containing "Vat"
- Vatican (disambiguation)
- Vats (disambiguation)
- WAT (disambiguation)
- WATS (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.