From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vata may refer to:
- Vāta, another name for Vāyu
- A particular Zoroastrian divinity, one half of the pair Vata-Vayu
- Vata (dosha), one of the three dosha in Ayurveda, ancient Hindu science of health and medicine
- Vata, Sanskrit word for the Banyan tree.
- A dialect of Lakota Dida
- A brand of mineral water from Pak Ab Sabalan Co.
- Vata, Central African Republic
- Vața, a village in Vedea Commune, Argeş County, Romania
- Vața de Jos, a commune in Hunedoara County, Romania, and its village of Vața de Sus
- Vata Matanu Garcia, a former Angolan football striker
- Vata (genus), a genus of ground beetle in the family Carabidae
- Vata pagan uprising, a pagan Hungarian noble in the 11th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.