From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vaudeville (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vaudeville may also refer to:
- Vaudeville (song), a type of 17th- and 18th-century French satirical poem
- Vaudeville (album), a 2010 album by D-Sisive
- Vaudeville, Meurthe-et-Moselle, Lorraine, France
- Vaudéville, a village and commune in the Vosges département, France
- Vaudeville Theatre, a London theatre
- Comédie en vaudeville, a theatrical entertainment which began in Paris towards the end of the 17th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.