Vauxhall is an unincorporated community within Union Township in Union County, New Jersey, United States. Vauxhall borders Millburn and Maplewood. The area is served as United States Postal Service ZIP Code 07088.
As of the 2010 United States Census, the population for ZIP Code Tabulation Area 07088 was 3,606.
 Notable people
Notable current and former residents of Vauxhall include:
- ^ Look Up a ZIP Code for Vauxhall, NJ, United States Postal Service. Accessed January 12, 2013.
- ^ "Vauxhall". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2012-09-22.
- ^ Look Up a ZIP Code for Vauxhall, NJ, United States Postal Service. Accessed April 23, 2012.
- ^ DP-1 Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010; 2010 Demographic Profile Data for ZCTA 07088, United States Census Bureau. Accessed April 23, 2012.
- ^ Goldstein, Tom. "Amalya Lyle Kearse; Woman in the News", The New York Times, June 25, 1979. Accessed February 23, 2012. "Amalya Lyle Kearse was born June 11, 1937, in Vauxhall, N.J. where her late father was postmaster abd her mother first practiced medicine and then became an antipoverty official."
 External links