From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VAV as a three-letter abbreviation may refer to
- A variable air volume device, used in HVAC systems to control the flow of air
- Vis-à-vis, a French expression, used as an alternative to "re" and meaning "in relation to".
Vav as a word may refer to
- Vav (letter), a Semitic letter
- Vav (protein)s, a family of guanine nucleotide exchange factors involved in cell signalling
- Vav (Gujarati and Marwari languages), a stepwell in western India or Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.