Vaya con Dios
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vaya Con Dios)
Vaya con Dios (English - "Go with God") may refer to:
- "Vaya con Dios" (song), a song written by Larry Russell, Inez James, and Buddy Pepper
- Vaya Con Dios (band), a Belgian band
- Vaya Con Dios (album), their debut album
- Hard Time Romance or Vaya con Dios, an American romance film by John Lee Hancock.
- Vaya con Dios (film), a German comedy film starring Daniel Brühl
- "Vaya con Dios", an episode of Law & Order
- Monsignor Martinez's catchphrase on King of the Hill.
- Keanu Reeves' line at the end of Point Break
- Christopher Lloyd yells this to Marty at the drive-in when sending him back to 1885 in Back to the Future Part III
- Vaya Con Tioz, an album by Böhse Onkelz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vaya con Dios.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.