|Veaceslav Pavel Ioniţă|
|Member of the Moldovan Parliament|
4 October 1973 |
|Political party||Liberal Democratic Party
Alliance for European Integration (2009–present)
Life and career
Following attendance at the Străşeni general school, he graduated from the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova (AESM). He is currently a lecturer in the Social Management Department of AESM and an expert on economic issues with the Institute for Development and Social Initiatives (IDIS Viitorul). He is also the author of numerous publications related to public administration, public finance, fiscal decentralization, etc. Veceslav Ioniţă is an Associate Professor of economics and an expert on economic issues in Moldova. He has been a member of the Parliament of Moldova since 2009.
- Managementul cunoştinţelor, Chişinău 2005
- Ghidul primarului, Chişinău 2005
- Ghidul oraşelor din republica Moldova, Chişinău 2004
- Regulatory Governance in SEE Countries: Progress and Challenges, OECD 2004
- Основы государственного администрирования, Chişinău 2001.
- Managementul administraţiei publice. Manual, A.S.E.M., Chişinău 1999.
- Studii de caz. Îndrumar metodic la disciplina „Bazele managementului”. A.S.E.M., Chişinău 1998.
- "Ioniţă Veaceslav Pavel". Retrieved 2012-09-17.
- Veaceslav Ioniţă | Pagină personală
- Parlamentul Republicii Moldova
- Partidul Liberal Democrat din Moldova
- Biografia lui Veaceslav Ioniţă
- Portofoliul lui Veaceslav Ioniţă
|This article about a Moldovan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|