From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Veda or Vedas may refer to:
- The Vedas (English plural form), part of a set of Hindu texts:
- other Śruti scripture:
- post-Vedic Sanskrit texts (Upavedas):
- other Indian texts called "Veda":
Places and groups
- Saint-Jean-de-Védas, a commune (municipality) in Hérault, France
- Vedda people, indigenous people of Sri Lanka, also known as the Wanniyala-Aetto
- VEDA, an acronym for Voluntarios en Defensa de los Animales (Volunteers in Defense of Animals), a nonprofit organization
- Veda Advantage, a credit information bureau operating in the Australia/New Zealand region
- Veda Hille, a Canadian singer-songwriter
- Veda Beaux Reves, an Irish drag artist
- Brandon Vedas, a man who died of drug overdose while using Internet Relay Chat
- Veda (film), a 2010 Turkish film
- Veda bread, a malted bread from Northern Ireland.
- Vedera, an indie rock band formerly known as "Veda"
- Veda, a fictional supercomputer in the anime series Mobile Suit Gundam 00
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Veda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.