From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vehicle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A vehicle is a mechanical means of conveyance, a carriage or transport.
Vehicle may also refer to:
- Vahana, the Hindu term for a vehicle animal closely associated with a particular deity
- Star vehicle, a production primarily aimed at enhancing an actor's career
- Vehicle (The Ides of March album)
- "Vehicle" (song), the title track by The Ides of March
- Vehicle (The Clean album)
- Braitenberg vehicles, simple machines conceived by Valentino Braitenberg for a thought experiment in artificial intelligence
- In paint manufacturing, the substance in which the coloring pigment is suspended
- In pharmaceutics, a carrier of a medicinally active substance
- In law, a legal personality such as a corporation, with similar legal rights to a living person
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.