Vehicle registration plates of Andorra
Vehicle registration plates of Andorra are composed of one letter and four digits (e.g. A1234), and have the Coat of arms of Andorra and country code (AND) to the left of the serial and "Principat d'Andorra" in blue below the serial. The plates feature embossed black serials on a white background.
The first Andorran license plates were issued in around 1930 and again featured black serials on white background. These were composed of the letters "AND" followed by four numbers, e.g. AND 1234. A new series is issued in 2011. They now featured country code (AND) in the bottom the coat of arms.
- MT - Used as a temporary plate, the MT means Matrícula Temporal. The plates are composed of two letters in a red box, four numbers and the expiry date in another red box.
- PROVA - Used as a dealer plate. The plates are composed of max. three numbers in a red color, expiration year in left of plate, and letter PROVA in the bottom. The color of the plate is red on green.
- X nnn X - Diplomatic car plate. The plates are composed of one letter, max. three number and one letter. The color of the plate is white on light blue.
- VEHICLES ESPECIALIS - Special vehicles and three numbers only. The color of the plate is red on white.
- Official vehicles use a Andorra's flag tricolor without emblems.
Media related to License plates of Andorra at Wikimedia Commons