From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (March 2015)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013)|
|Studio album by Leah Andreone|
|Released||August 27, 1996|
|Leah Andreone chronology|
- "It's Alright, It's OK"
- "Happy Birthday"
- "Mother Tongue"
- "You Make Me Remember"
- "Who Are They to Say"
- "Problem Child"
- "Come Sunday Morning"
- "Kiss Me Goodbye"
- "Hell to Pay" (Leah Andreone, David Andreone, Rick Neigher)
- "Will You Still Love Me"
- "Imagining You"
- Leah Andreone - vocals
- Rick Neigher - bass guitar, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, keyboards, organ, harmonica
- David Raven - drums
- John Shanks - electric guitar
- Kevin Saviger - keyboards, organ
- Rami Jaffee - organ
- Debra Dobkin - percussion
- Neal Avron - trumpet
|This 1990s rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|