From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Veles or veles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Veles may refer to:
- Veles (god), Slavic deity
- Municipality of Veles, in the Republic of Macedonia
- Veles (city), in the Republic of Macedonia, seat of the municipality
- Veles, singular of velites, a class of infantry in the early Roman Republic
- Veles, a genus of birds, only containing the Brown Nightjar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.