From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ven in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ven may refer to:
- Ven, Heeze-Leende, a hamlet in the Netherlands
- Ven, Sweden, a Swedish island
- Ven, Tajikistan
- VEN or Venezuela
In other uses:
- Vên, an EP by Eluveitie
- Ven (currency), the virtual currency used in Hub Culture
- Venerable or Ven.
- Ven or Ventus, a character from Kingdom Hearts
- The ven, a fictional race of near-human beings Houses of the Blooded and other games by John Wick
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.