From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vena in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vena may refer to:
- Cornel Vena (born 1932), Romanian Olympic modern pentathlete
- Gary Vena, American academic
- Ryan Vena (born 1977), American football player
- Vena, a diminutive of the Russian male first name Avenir
- Vena, a diminutive of the Russian female first name Avenira
- Vena, a diminutive of the Russian male first name Aventin
- Vena, a diminutive of the Russian female first name Aventina
- Virtual Enterprise Network Architecture (VENA), Avaya cloud computing architecture
- Vena (Hindu King), a king in Hindu mythology
- Vena Records, a defunct US record label
- 2S31 Vena, Russian self-propelled mortar/cannon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.