|Headquarters||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Dan Wagner, Chairman|
|Products||software & services, IT platforms|
Number of employees
Venda, Inc. is the world's largest SaaS provider of on-demand ecommerce to some of the world’s leading retailers and manufacturers, including De Beers, Tesco, JVC, TK Maxx, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Perry Ellis, Conde Nast, Universal Music and Urban Outfitters. Venda provides eCommerce services such as online shopping to mid-tier and Fortune 1000 companies for a monthly fee.
Venda was founded by eCommerce entrepreneur Dan Wagner and James Cronin using assets purchased from the bankrupt Boo.com, and launched its first site in 2001. Venda is privately held with individual, private equity and institutional ownership. The company's headquarters are located in New York City. Venda operates two additional offices in London, England and Bangkok, Thailand.
- Weber, Tim (6 May 2010). "BBC News - Cloud computing for business goes mainstream". BBC. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- "Our Merchant Partners". Venda. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- "Atos Origin to supply internet payment system to Venda". AFX News (Forbes). 29 November 2007. Archived from the original on 2011-05-24. Retrieved 2008-07-23.[dead link]
- https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/partnersolutions/venda.aspx. Retrieved 2009-09-01. Missing or empty
- Durman, Paul (29 May 2005). "Wagner rings changes online". The Times (London). Retrieved 2008-07-23.
- Kipphoff, John (28 May 2003). "Auxinet arm in link with Venda". Financial Times. Retrieved 2008-07-23.
- Tech Track 100
- The seventh annual Tech Track 100. League table and research
- 2006 Tech Track 100 – Venda – Ranked: 41
- 2007 Tech Track 100 – Venda – Ranked: 66
- Corcoran, Cate T. (May 17, 2006). "Danskin Designs New Web Store For Growth." (REQUIRES LIBRARY CARD NUMBER FROM PARTICIPATING LIBRARY). Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved 2008-07-23.
- "Crabtree & Evelyn Selects Venda to Bring Luxury Beauty Products to Online Shoppers Worldwide". Internet Retailer. January 23, 2006. Retrieved 2008-07-23.
- "Why online retailers are changing horses mid-race" (REQUIRES FREE REGISTRATION). The Wise Marketer. July 13, 2005. Retrieved 2008-07-23.