From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up veneer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Veneer a may refer to:
- Wood veneer, a thin facing layer of wood
- Masonry veneer, a thin facing layer of brick
- Stone veneer, a thin facing layer of stone
- Veneer (dentistry), a cosmetic treatment for teeth
- Veneer (album), a musical recording by José González
- "Veneer", a song by The Verve Pipe from Villains
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.