From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Venetia (novel))
Venetia may refer to:
States and Regions
- Venetia et Histria, one of the ten Augustan regions of Roman Italy;
- Republic of Venice (697 - 1797), a historical state originating from the city of Venice;
- Kingdom of Lombardy–Venetia (1815 - 1866), a crown land within the Austrian Empire;
- Republic of San Marco, a state created by revolution in 1848–49;
- Triveneto, a linguistic region encompassing the administrative Italian region of Veneto, the Province of Trento, and the historical region of Friuli;
- Veneto, a contemporary Italian region;
- Veneția River, a tributary of the Olt river in Romania.
- Venetia (given name)
- 487 Venetia, a type S asteroid orbiting the Sun
- Venetia (Disraeli novel), an 1837 novel by Benjamin Disraeli
- Venetia (Heyer novel), a 1958 novel by Georgette Heyer
- HMS Venetia (D53), a destroyer of the British Royal Navy launched in 1917 and sunk in 1940
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.