Venezuelan Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources
The Venezuelan Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources was a federal-level department that manages environmental reserves, rehabilitation, and natural resources (especially potable water, soil fertility, and the Caribbean coasts) in Venezuela. The las e cabinet minister was Miguel Leonardo Rodríguez.
- Jacqueline Faría (2005 - 2007)
- Yubirí Ortega (2007 - 2010)
- Alejandro Hitcher (2010 - 2012 )
- Cristóbal Francisco Ortiz (2012 - 2013)
- Miguel Leonardo Rodríguez (2013-2014)
(Spanish) Ministerio del Ambiente y de los Recursos Naturales — Official government ministerial portal.
|This Venezuela-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a forestry agency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|