From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Venice may also refer to:
Places in the United States
- Venice, Los Angeles, California
- Venice, Florida
- Venice, Illinois
- Venice, Louisiana
- Venice, New York
- Venice, Utah
- Venice (band), a band from Venice, California
- Venice (video game)
- Venice (album), by Fennesz
- 19 Infantry Division Venezia an Italian infantry division of World War II
- Venice: The Series, an Internet drama series
- Venice, the production code-name for a sub-type of AMD64 CPU
- Venice of the North
- Venice of the East
- Venice of the Orient
- Aveiro, Portugal, nicknamed "Portuguese Venice"
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, nicknamed "Venice of America"
- Marais Poitevin, nicknamed "Green Venice"
- Venecia (disambiguation)
- Venetia (disambiguation)
- Venetian (disambiguation)
- Venezia (disambiguation)
- Little Venice (disambiguation)
- Venice Township (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.