From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Venn may mean:
- Blair Venn, Australian actor
- John Venn (disambiguation), several people
- Henry Venn (Clapham Sect) the elder, (1725–1797), English evangelical minister
- John Venn (1759–1813), one of the founders of the Church Missionary Society, son of Henry Venn
- Venn Young (1929–1993), New Zealand politician
- Venn diagram, used in logic
- Venn program, software for mapping protein sequences onto structures
- Venn, Saskatchewan, a Canadian hamlet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Venn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.