||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (August 2013)|
Venture management is a business management discipline.
The discipline is focused on the skills and practices required to manage the rapid growth of new business in highly dynamic environments. These environments are often characterized by rapid technology change.
Venture management techniques apply equally well to venture capital-funded firms, self-financed firms, and new ventures that are managed with a large degree of independence within a large established firm.
- A definition of venture management as contrasted with traditional management.
- Example of syllabus from university level venture management course
- MBA program focused on New Venture Management
- American Venture article on venture management
- International consultancy assisting ventures of all sizes Venture Media Group