From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Vera or vera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vera may refer to:
- Vera (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Vera (given name), a given name (including a list of people and fictional characters with the name)
- Vera, stage name of Heidi Puurula (born 1971), Finnish musician
- Vera, Santa Fe, a city in the province of Santa Fe
- Vera Department, an administrative subdivision (departamento) of the province of Santa Fe
- Vera, Mato Grosso, a municipality in the state of Mato Grosso in the Central-West Region
- Cape Vera, an uninhabited headland on Devon Island in the Qikiqtaaluk Region of Nunavut, Canada.
- Vera, Croatia, a village in Croatia, municipality Trpinja, Vukovar-Syrmia County.
- Vera, Norway, a village in the municipality of Verdal in Nord-Trøndelag county, Norway.
- Vera, Almería, a municipality in the province of Almería, Andalusia
- Vera de Bidasoa, a municipality in the autonomous community of Navarra, Spain
- La Vera, a comarca in the province of Cáceres, Extremadura, Spain
- Vera, Illinois, an unincorporated community in Sharon Township, Fayette County, Illinois, USA.
- Vera, Oklahoma, a town in Washington County, Oklahoma, United States.
- Vera, Texas, an unincorporated community in Knox County, Texas, United States.
- Vera, Virginia, an unincorporated community in Appomattox County, Virginia, United States.
- Vera (film), a 1987 film about Sandra Mara Herzer
- Vera (TV series), a British detective television series
- Vera (novel), a 1983 novel by Elizabeth von Arnim
- Véra (Mrs. Vladimir Nabokov), Pulitzer-Prize winning biography on Véra Nabokov
- Vera; or, The Nihilists, an 1882 play by Oscar Wilde
- "Vera" (song), a 1979 song by Pink Floyd from The Wall
- Vision electronic recording apparatus, an early videotape format
- VERA passive sensor, a Czech passive sensor system
- 245 Vera, an asteroid
- Bitstream Vera, a family of typefaces
- The Vera Project, a music-based, non-profit organization in Seattle, Washington
- Vienna Environmental Research Accelerator, a particle accelerator
- Vera or Verawood, the wood of Bulnesia trees
- Vera (horse), winner of the 1883 Kentucky Oaks
- Vera (archbishop), a bishop of the Archdiocese of Tarragona
- Vera (Groningen), a pop center in the city of Groningen, see music venues in the Netherlands
- OpenVera, a hardware verification language
- Tropical Storm Vera (disambiguation)
- Veracruz (disambiguation)
- Vere (disambiguation)
- Ver (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Vera"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.